Tips for Fresh Graduates.
I spoke to a Fresh Graduate who applied for an HR Executive role. I provided improvement feedbacks as the individual:
1) applied for over 200 jobs without spending time reading on the JDs
2) stumble without proper structure during self-introduction
3) asked 2 questions at the beginning of the phone session; what job is this and working hours?
During an interview session, “knowing WHAT to say” is essential.
Some of the things to take note before the interview session starts:
1) Perform research about the company and position
2) Prepare a self-introduction speech
3) Prepare quality questions to ask the interviewer
Some of us might experience this before, “saying wrong things at the wrong time” which ruined the entire session.
I hope that this post will help you to secure a job offer.
Have a great day ahead.
#freshgraduates #knowingwhattosay #research #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia