These 10 things apply to job seekers during interview sessions:
1. Being on Time – This is mandatory and non-negotiable during an interview session
2. Work Ethic – Share real examples of your commitment at workplace and demonstrate your personality to the interviewers
3. Effort – Effort is the best indicator if you are interested in the role and company
4. Energy – Having a positive energy level will leave a long-lasting impression to the interviewers
5. Body Language – Having a good body posture and hand gestures are good indicators of high confidence level
6. Passion – Find a job that is aligning to your career goals and aspirations
7. Doing Extra – Give your best and don’t be afraid to go the extra miles
8. Being Prepared – With good preparations, you will create your opportunities
9. Being Coachable – Always be humble and open for feedback for self-improvement
10. Attitude – This is the most important of all, having a positive attitude matters
By having the above, you will increase your chances of having a successful job interview session.
I would like to wish you plenty of success in your career and life.
#interviewtips #top10things #zerotalents #career #tehtarik #tehtarikmalaysia