Career Level Executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
- Produce high quality creative deliverables for all Licensing & Global Rewards communication collaterals (online, offline, ATL, BTL, brand guidelines, etc).
- Ensure all materials produced adhere to respective brand guidelines and brand consistency is maintained across all materials.
- Responsible for technical (CMS, SaaS, etc.) and design contents of websites, mobile apps and other available platforms.
- Support in approval process with licensees for brand related deliverables (review artwork, provide design suggestions, etc.).
- Independently produce new and contemporary ideas and concepts through creative thinking and innovation.
- Able to work with a cross functional team and partners affiliated with the business e.g. internal team members, external partners, agencies.
- Ensure that designs are current and competitive against industry practice – proactively research and propose enhancements of visual concepts for brand and business.
- Able to present ideas and concepts to and communicate well with all stakeholders.
- Keep up-to-date on emerging technologies in new media, especially design programmes and advancements.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the Superior to ensure operational efficiency.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Advanced / Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Art / Design / Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of work experience in related field is required for this position.
- High proficiency in using design tools and design software i.e. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Graphic App, Adobe InDesign, major software for graphic design.
- Knowledgeable in brand management e.g. visual identity, logo architecture, photography, technical knowledge of materials for online and offline collaterals. Knowledge of website coding is an added advantage.
- Fast learner, team player, responsive, responsible and capable of working independently to provide ideas beyond required job scope.
- Adept at multitasking and time management under tight deadlines.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Wisma Genting, KL.