Career Level Fresh Graduate
Experience Fresh Graduate
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
- Perform continuous risk based audit assignments and any other tasks assigned in order to assist the department in achieving its objectives to provide reasonable assurance and improvement on the organisation’s controls, risks and governance processes.
- Perform IT audit procedures, including documenting client processes and procedures, developing criteria, reviewing and analysing evidence, conducting interviews and preparing working papers, to ensure comprehensive IT auditing in accordance with laid down audit processes, to meet audit objectives.
- Assist to identify, develop and document IT audit issues and recommendations to ensure improvement in IT security controls & procedures concerning IT operating units/sections, which she/he is responsible.
- Assist to perform follow-up on the agreed resolutions/action plans for all audit findings as recorded in the exit meeting minutes for each audit assignment on a timely basis.
- Provide technical assistance to the department on IT related matters.
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / Information System / Network & System Management or related discipline and/or professional qualification. CISA accreditation is an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Have sound knowledge of IS internal controls and governance framework as well as risk management principles / practices.
- Independent, resourceful, good analytical skill and can lead / work in a team.
- Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and work in a team environment.