Career Level Fresh Graduate
We are seeking to appoint an Information Technology / Personal Assistant/ Secretary/ Business Graduate Internship role to join our dynamic team. This is a perfect opportunity for a Graduate who is passionate about the construction & property development world to kick-start their career. A permanent Full-Time or Part-Time position may be offered to a good performer after the internship.
Intern to join the team for a period of 3 to 6 months.
Kindly provide us the internship period.
Location: Petaling Jaya / Selangor
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Secretaryship/ Business Studies/ Communications/ Marketing/ Administration/ Human Resource Management/ Accountant or equivalent.
- A basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Adequate written and verbal communication skills.
- Someone that can show initiative throughout this internship.
- Be a team player and open to collaborative work.
- Have patience and perspective within certain areas of the internship.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, and Mandarin are additional advantages.
- No work experience required.
- You will be responsible for assisting in carrying out the daily task as set out by your supervisor.
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information; assist daily company mail deliveries, packages, and couriers.
- Maintain filing, and organize documents; photocopy, etc. as needed.
- Manage respective department databases and input information, data, and records.
- Shadow multiple office positions and be trained in a variety of tasks.
Similar Job Titles:
- Personal Assistant Intern
- Secretary Intern
- Finance and Admin Assistant Intern
- IT Solutions Engineer Intern
- Marketing Coordinator Intern
- IT Project Coordinator Intern
- IT Sales Coordinator Intern
- We focus on employee advancement and skill set improvement
- Positive working environment and friendly colleagues
- Good career advancement opportunity
Interested candidates please send your FULL RESUME to HR.
Candidates are required to send your applications with a detailed resume, stating qualification, recent passport-sized photograph and expected salary.
Only selected candidates will be notified.