Career Level Intern
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
- Sales and marketing activities coordination, following all Sales processes and procedures
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Sales appointments scheduling between customers and presales person
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Monitoring and response to the daily tender request, RFQ or fulfilment
- Prepare purchase requisition
- Key-in, organize, maintain, update and report sales information 8. Maintaining vendor’s portal, registration and updating info
- In charge of processes of submitting support case by customer to support team
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Respond to customer queries by phone call and email within an hour
- At least Diploma / Advance Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Computer literate particularly with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word & Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail, willingness to develop & learn new skills.
- Able to work under pressure and efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively & professionally
- Discretion, confidentiality and professionalism at all time
- Must possess own transportation and willing to work in Petaling Jaya, Selangor