Career Level Executive
Experience 2 to 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelors Degree
- Clearly understand the test processes and adhere to the procedures and standards.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Test Planning strategy.
- Review and analyze the functional/non-functional requirements.
- Designing test cases and implement them into test scripts.
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies.
- Document test report that adheres to standard.
- Must be familiar and make use on all the testing tools, system, and techniques.
- Report all the bugs to the dedicated test management system. Follow up on all the open bugs until closure.
- All the requirement, test cases, and bug must be logged to the test management system, with proper linkage in place.
- Understand Gaming industry compliance standards and create all the relevant test cases.
- Report and communicate with superior on project test status, issues faced, proposed solution, etc.
- Document root cause analysis report by the end of every project testing.
- Raise any suggestion or concern to the superior for better improvements to the team.
- Act as the QA person-in-charge on the assigned project, who should be able to answer questions about the products that raised by other departments or customers.
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements in terms of product quality and delivery.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 2 years working as a Quality Assurance Engineer with experience in manual/automation testing on Web, Mobile Application and Windows Application
- Experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other
- Familiar with .net C#, Android, iOS Technologies
- Familiar with software QA tools and processes (Software Testing Life Cycle)
- Experience in Gaming (Web/Windows/Mobile) Software/ Hardware testing related to casino would be an added advantage
- Candidate who can apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills would be an added advantage
- Great team player
- Meticulous and detailed person
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good time-management skills